HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossip2014 AGM2014 AGM
Previous

Next
New Post
10/02/2014 17:01

2014 AGM  Modified By tont  on 10/02/2014 17:02:41

Ok, thought Id better get something specific out about the club’s Annual General Meeting:

First off, the 2014 AGM is being held on Tuesday 25th of Feb at the Pelaw Grange Dog Stadium and will start at 7pm sharp.
Secondly, everyone in the club is welcome - Its not just for the committee.
And thirdly, its not just about club business either. Its also a chance for a catch up / natter and have a canny mid-week night out.

It’s always a good night and generates a large turn out so please make the effort to come along.
There will also be a buffet provided by the club following the meeting, so Ill try to talk less and get the club stuff over with as soon as possible...... honest!
Plus, there will be a couple of “Special Items” on the agenda that you will be interested in seeing too!

New Committee
Apart from the grub, the main item on the agenda will be the selection of the 2014/15 committee.
So, if you have a hankering to help sort club issues out, lead rides and feel you can bring something new please let me know.

There are a total of 7 positions available are and all are up for re-election.

Chairman
Treasurer
Membership Secretary
NOVA Liaison
Ordinary Members (max of 3)

If you are interested in standing for any of the above (and that includes the current committee members) please let me know by 4pm on FRIDAY 21st Feb.

Please note, as per the club constitution, voting for positions will only be done if more than one candidate is standing. Otherwise positions will be appointed unopposed.

Lastly, If you are coming along don’t forget ure £20 subs.
They’re due from the AGM anyway so why not get it out of the way by paying on the night.

Any questions let me know and don’t forget......... all nominations for the committee to be placed by Friday 21st!

Cheers
Tont.

chairman@beamishoddsox.co.uk - 07941720596

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossip2014 AGM2014 AGM