HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossipUCI World Cup CairnsUCI World Cup Cairns
Previous

Next
New Post
28/04/2014 12:47

Well I was lucky enough to see all the action at the UCI World Cup at Smithfield Cairns.Just awsome with a clean sweep by the Brits in the DH. Go to Pinkbike or Red bull TV for the must watch highlights including the spectator who took the bike down the DH trail after a competitor crashed !!!! and no he did not steal it.

New Post
06/05/2014 07:01

Well Ken I watched the whole lot and I could not see you anywhere, next time I would suggest that you leave your panniers and shopping basket on your bike and wear a Beamish top so we can spot you more easily when your racing. Glad to hear that you did well, you must have been a Vets category or something ?:>) Steve

It will soon be snowing again

New Post
13/05/2014 03:59

Because you did not see me I decided I would replicate my superb run. It is quite a hike up to the start of the DH track, no uplift, but it is amazing how quickly you can get up here with the added incentive of being pursued by the Rainforest wildlife!!! I was disappointed to find no TV crew at the top to film an epic event,just me and my mates the snakes.I quickly donned my Beamish top which made me feel invincible,I smashed Gee,s 30 metre DH dash at the first attempt by 59 nano seconds,could have gone faster if I had my panniers and basket,honest.The MTB trails here are amazing just don,t make a mistake!!!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossipUCI World Cup CairnsUCI World Cup Cairns