HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossip2016 Club AGM - 23rd Feb2016 Club AGM - 23rd Feb
Previous

Next
New Post
05/02/2016 12:52

As its only a few weeks away I thought Id better get something out about the club’s Annual General Meeting.

First off, the 2016 AGM is being held on Tuesday 23rd of Feb at the Pelaw Grange Stadium (DH3 2AF) and will start at 7pm sharp.

Secondly, everyone in the club is welcome - Its not just for the committee.
And thirdly, its not just about club business either. Its also a chance for a catch up / natter and have a canny mid-week night out.

It’s always a good night and generates a large turn out so please make the effort to come along.
There’s a buffet provided by the club following the meeting too, so Ill try to talk less and get the club stuff over with as soon as possible...... honest!

We’ll also have the club riding and casual kit for sale and will be collecting annual subs so don’t forget your wallets.

New Committee
Aside from the grub, clothes and renewing memberships, the main item on the agenda will be the election of the 2016/17 committee.

We’re always on the look out for members to muck in so, if you have a hankering to help sort club issues out, lead rides or feel you can bring something to the running of our fantastic club please let me know.

Only Ivan and Weeksy have permanent positions on the committee, ALL other posts open for re-election:
• Chairman
• Treasurer
• Membership Secretary
• NOVA Liaison
• Ordinary Members

Please note, as per the club constitution, voting for positions will only be done if more than one candidate is standing. Otherwise positions will be appointed unopposed.

If you are interested in standing for any of the above (and that includes the current committee members) please let me know by 4pm on FRIDAY 19th of Feb.

Any questions let me know and don’t forget......... all nominations for the committee to be placed by Friday 19th!

Cheers
Tont.

chairman@beamishoddsox.co.uk - 07941720596

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossip2016 Club AGM - 23rd Feb2016 Club AGM - 23rd Feb