HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossipThe cycle track Kibblesworth upto Eighton Banks wiped out by RainThe cycle track Kibblesworth upto Eighton Banks wiped out by Rain
Previous

Next
New Post
02/07/2012 07:11

Since the biblical rain of Thursday 28th the line is not ridable if fact it is not walk-able.

There are signs in place to hope to stop people going on.
Having said that its worth a look just to see the devastation.

mg

New Post
02/07/2012 12:17

We were discussing the ruts that used to be there, when we went up on Wednesday night. I'd be quite happy if it's returned to its former state, rather than the sanitised motorway they transformed it into. Maybe we'll have to start doing the galleries ride the other way round again!

New Post
02/07/2012 12:44

There's ruts then there's this!

road.cc/sites/default/files/imagecach...

New Post
02/07/2012 18:39

Now that looks like fun! Not quite as extreme as it used to be though. I seem to remember you could fit a car in one of them...

New Post
03/07/2012 06:58

I'd be tempted to PAY to watch you ride it,

But not sure if your the club psycho or not.

Check it out its Fn Bad

mg

New Post
22/07/2012 23:09

I rode the 'new' Bowes path the other day. Its quite entertaining again now. You need to walk a little bit and have a few dabs here and there, but its great fun both down and back up again. I'd recommend a full-sus though as it was slightly sketchy on my hardtail without the seat lowered.

New Post
23/08/2012 21:26

Repair work to the path has started. 

Lambton pub to A1 Tunnel is repaired, Tunnel is untouched though.

Plus a bit of work done near Longacre wood turn off.

I should be back riding in a couple of weeks, my knee played up that Sunday ride when tuther ride broke his arm. Hows he doing? 

MG

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossipThe cycle track Kibblesworth upto Eighton Banks wiped out by RainThe cycle track Kibblesworth upto Eighton Banks wiped out by Rain