HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossipNew order for club kitNew order for club kit
Previous

Next
New Post
24/08/2015 12:22

A quick stock-take of the kit in the OddSox bonded warehouse (well, my back bedroom wardrobe actually) shows us sold out of some items and getting a bit low on others.

As such I’ll be placing a new order in a couple of weeks time for “stock” items i.e. short & long sleeved tops, gillets and baggy shorts (in Sml – XXL sizing).

Now........ the reason for the posting is that I can also get other OddSox branded kit too i.e. lycra shorts/bibs, leggings, winter jackets, road shirts, downhill tops, ladies stuff etc etc (Or any of the “stock” items in non-stock & childrens sizes).

These however are only ordered on request.

As the supplier has minimum numbers they will accept for an order this is likely to be the only opportunity for you to get any non-stock items for at least another 6 months!

So............. if you want anything specific you best let me know asap.Cut off date for requesting items for this order will be Friday 4th September.

Any questions or further info giz a bell.
Cheers
Tont

chairman@beamishoddsox.co.uk - 07941720596

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGossipGossipNew order for club kitNew order for club kit