HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsNew Members and...New Members and...New member.New member.
Previous

Next
New Post
30/12/2012 21:08

Hey guys im looking to join your club this Wednesday. Im 22 and live in Newcastle.

I ride a Specialized Camber Expert 26er ive a good level of fitness so hopefully i can keep up. :p

Ive read all the FAQ's and was wondering if there was any other requirements needed to join.

Ive got a decent set of lights, multitool, spare tube and pump.

Hope to see you on Wed at 7.

Thanks 

Darren Appleton

New Post
05/01/2013 18:45

did you manage to get out on wednesday darren? was a good ride hopefully see you out on a few sunday rides too

spicy 516 ohh like getting on a horse but smoooooth as silk

New Post
05/01/2013 19:53

I didnt get chance to go out on  wednesday . Unnfortunatley i had my van broken into on NYE and the police didnt come round till the wednesday to investigte.

Ill be out tomorrow though Causy Arch inn at 10?

New Post
05/01/2013 20:07

Darren, the meeting isn't at the Causey Arch Inn, it's at the little cafe in the Causey Arch car park. It's just across the main road from the pub, through the level crossing and turn left. Meeting at 9am for breakfast, (you'll need to join up as at least a social member on the day for that) and 10am for the ride. See you there.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsNew Members and...New Members and...New member.New member.