HomeHomeMarket PlaceMarket PlaceFor SaleFor SaleFox 32 forks white or black excellent condition.Fox 32 forks white or black excellent condition.
Previous

Next
New Post
03/10/2017 12:28

Hello.

I have two sets of Fox factory floar forks. To fit bikes with 26 inch wheels. These are both 120mm travel lock out rebound tapered steerer standard quick release. I have them in white and black bought new old stock from chainreaction 2015. I used them for two dry demo road rides on two frames (I've now sold )before stripping them and they've been stored ever since. 

Both sets are in excellent condition £200 per set.  

Check out my other stuff listed on here now.

I build mountain bikes and have been selling parts in the North East for the last ten years. I only sell clean parts in the best possible condition. Parts I would be happy to buy myself.  You can have a receipt for any item I sell and your welcome to pop down to Sunderland to view any item.  Thanks 

If your interested and you want to see pictures then send me an e-mail toy-motor@hotmail.co.uk  or ring me on 07989 921 665.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeMarket PlaceMarket PlaceFor SaleFor SaleFox 32 forks white or black excellent condition.Fox 32 forks white or black excellent condition.