HomeHomeMarket PlaceMarket PlaceWantedWantedSpare Magicshine O-ringsSpare Magicshine O-rings
Previous

Next
New Post
07/12/2012 16:54

Hi all. I have very kindly been bought a magicshine light, but unfortunately it appears to have arrived without the o-rings for mounting the thing. Does anyone have any spares?

New Post
09/12/2012 20:34

Tom

I have a couple of box's of various sized o-rings - do you know if its the larger or smaller you require ?

Dave R

New Post
09/12/2012 23:21

Hi Dave, thanks. Having never fitted a magicshine light to this bike, I'm afraid I have no idea, and unfortunately I don't think I'll get out on any club rides now until the New Year to try anyone else's.

New Post
11/12/2012 13:46

Dave - I had a look last night, and as I am planning to use the light on both my road bike and my mountain bike, I think I may need both sizes. I can't see how to send private messages on the forum, but could you drop me an email on tjdcollins(at)gmail(dot)com?

Thanks,
Tom

New Post
11/12/2012 18:49

Tom

Will sort them out tonight & mail you - wher are you based ?

Dave R

New Post
12/12/2012 15:26

Thanks Dave, that's very kind. How much do you want for the o-rings plus P&P?

New Post
15/12/2012 08:50

Tom

Sorry for delay
Will drop them in the post
They are not quiet as 'thick' but should be the correct circumference

Dave R

New Post
26/12/2012 22:44

Tom

Did they arrive ok ?

Took a couple of spares to the xmas ride but could not find u

Dave

New Post
26/12/2012 22:50

I'm actually away at the moment, so afraid I'm not sure if they've arrived yet. Also meant I wasn't able to go on the Christmas ride, but I'll check when I'm back in the new year and let you know. Cheers mate.

New Post
09/01/2013 13:31

Dave, I'm afraid your o-rings never arrived. A mate found a spare one which he has given me, but I will let you know if yours ever emerge from the Royal Mail! Thanks for your help anyway.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeMarket PlaceMarket PlaceWantedWantedSpare Magicshine O-ringsSpare Magicshine O-rings