HomeHomeEventsEventsRidesRidesThis Sunday - Breakfast RideThis Sunday - Breakfast Ride
Previous

Next
New Post
02/01/2020 12:43

Happy New Year/Decade folks!

I hope everyone had a good time over the Christmas holidays.
Here's what happening this weekend.......

SUNDAY 5th Jan

MAIN RIDE: Breakfast Ride
Being January and the first ride of the year its time for the clubs annual “Breakfast Ride”.

Worth saying that you don’t have to actually ride to have the breakfast or come for breakfast if you want to ride.
Just be nice to see as many as possible and have a bit of craic.

MEETING
We’re meeting in the Causey Arch Carpark and having breakfast in the Causey House Tearooms:

BREAKFAST
Breakfast will be served from 9am.
Is a full fry-up with toast, teas / coffee and as always will be FREE to all current members.
Non-members are more than welcome but we are asking that they pay for their own food.
(A kids breakfast will be provided free of charge to members children).

Please note; we need to be out of the tearooms before 10am..... so please dont arrive at 945 and expect to be fed!

RIDE
Meet 10am.
The ride is local loop and will be a typical 10am "blue" ride, so nothing too strenuous or pacey.
However, there may be an option of a faster more technical ride if someone would like to lead a separate group.
This will be sorted out on the day depending on who turns out.

SUMMARY:
Meet: Causey House Tearooms
Time: 9am for breakfast, 10am for ride
Distance: 10 miles approx
Grade: Blue
Refreshments/stops: None planned

10am Ride:
Please note, there isnt a normal 10am ride meeting at the Shepherd.
For the 10am Ride please meet at the Causey Tearooms as per the above.......

Lastly, if you are coming for breakfast please let me know so I have an idea of numbers.

That should cover everything but if there’s any questions please ask

Cheers
Tont.

chairman@beamishoddsox.co.uk - 07941720596

Previous

Next
HomeHomeEventsEventsRidesRidesThis Sunday - Breakfast RideThis Sunday - Breakfast Ride