HomeHomeEventsEventsRidesRidesThis Sunday - 15th Dec - Christmas RideThis Sunday - 15th Dec - Christmas Ride
Previous

Next
New Post
10/12/2019 13:00

Hi folks,
This Sunday sees the most popular event on the OddSox calendar: The Club's Fancy Dress Christmas Ride!

Ride is a bike pub crawl with only a few miles at most between stops so is suitable for all abilities.

DRESS CODE:
First off, there isn’t a theme for the fancy dress this year.
Just come as whatever takes ure fancy, but its always good to see something home-made and/or a bit different.
Failing that there’s always the £5 Santa suits from B&M’s or the likes!

SCHEDULE:
Things kick off from 10am the Shepherd and, as per previous years, the club will be laying on hot drinks and bacon sarnies.
Please don’t park in their carpark tho as they’ll be getting busy with Sunday lunches.

After the Shepherd the running order will be as follows:

• Stables (for our traditional group photos)
• Causey Arch
• Ball Alley
(no Potters this year as its closed for re-furb)

Things finish off at the Beamish Mary from 3:30ish with a buffet and a bit of jumping about to the disco.

Me and Ivan are MC’s on this one and will be giving a 5 minute warning before we move and if there is any change in the route.
If anyone is planning on joining part way through the ride please give me a ring and I’ll let you know where we are.

NON MEMBERS:
Non-members are more than welcome but as the ride sets the club back £650 we do ask £5 as a contribution to the cost of the food and the disco.
We’re not going to chase anyone, but we know who are….. If you would give this to any of the committee during the ride it would be appreciated.

If there’s anything specific you need to know please get in touch, if not Ill see you in the Shepherd, 10am on Sunday.

Oh, and don’t forget to bring a lock for outside the pubs......... and some lights if ure planning on pedalling/wobbling home!

Cheers
Tont

chairman@beamishoddsox.co.uk - 07941720596

Previous

Next
HomeHomeEventsEventsRidesRidesThis Sunday - 15th Dec - Christmas RideThis Sunday - 15th Dec - Christmas Ride