HomeHomeEventsEventsRaces and Sport...Races and Sport...Fred Whitton Challenge 2012Fred Whitton Challenge 2012
Previous

Next
New Post
13/12/2011 08:01

Hi All

Just been looking at the Fred Whitton website and the entries are going live on the 1st Jan 2012. They have to be in for the 12th. See the following link.

http://www.fredwhittonchallenge.org.uk/enter.php

Just thought I would let ya'll know ... I know there are some crazy roadies out there in the club.

Kaz

New Post
04/01/2012 17:23

Karen,

I'll be sending off an entry form asap. You applied for one? Anyone else who is into road riding and fancies a challenge, the fred whitton route is definitely worth a bash.

Ben

New Post
05/01/2012 09:52

Entries need to be in for the 12th. I need to have a chat with Mic to see if he wants/is able to do it.

Have you sent yours off? Who else is going?

Kaz

New Post
05/01/2012 19:07

I am tempted by this.

No, really, now stop laughing. STOP I say!!

I notice that up to 4 riders can enter on one form so if that form is accepted all 4 get an entry. It maybe worth putting entries in like that depending on numbers so post here if interested.

Will I need to train for this?  

New Post
06/01/2012 12:27

I'm going to send application form and cheque tomorrow morning, I'm up for doing it even if no one else is so don't think I'll bother with joint form. Also, some places are reserved for first time entrants so it's more likely we'll get a place if haven't done it before. Dave, no need to train for it- only a couple of small climbs and think total distance is about 15 miles 

New Post
06/01/2012 15:22

Sent our entry off today.

New Post
07/01/2012 19:07

got mine in too..............

chairman@beamishoddsox.co.uk - 07941720596

New Post
08/01/2012 18:24

I'm gonna say no this time boys and girls.  Mock me as you might but I'm going to focus on the Dyfi and Selkirk this year.

Anybody interested in doing an event on a proper bike...Dyfi entries are supposed to be opening on Sunday 12th Feb @ 6pm.

http://www.summitcycles.co.uk/enduro11/

The event is on the early May BH weekend (weekend b4 Fred).  We usually go down on the Saturday.  Small ride Saturday afternoon, race on Sunday then Cli-machx trail on the Monday.

Selkirk is weekend after Fred.  Paper entries are available now http://www.mtb-marathon.co.uk/entry_f....  don't think the online entries via CRC are open yet.

New Post
08/01/2012 20:32

If I've filled out an entry form and written a cheque to Fred Whitton, do I really have to post it?????

If I do there's a chance my entry might be accepted and I don't know what to do if it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Post
17/01/2012 15:00

www.fredwhittonchallenge.org.uk/rider...

Heres the list of folk who got accepted..Yippee....

New Post
17/01/2012 20:57

Looks like 5 from the club have been accepted and based on the names I can see.................that means atthe very best I'll be 5th .

Must start training..................................................................................HARD

New Post
22/01/2012 21:50

I'm just going to ride it anyway even though didn't get a place

Previous

Next
HomeHomeEventsEventsRaces and Sport...Races and Sport...Fred Whitton Challenge 2012Fred Whitton Challenge 2012