HomeHomeEventsEventsRaces and Sport...Races and Sport...This Weekend - End of Summer BBQThis Weekend - End of Summer BBQ
Previous

Next
New Post
15/09/2014 23:31

This weekend we’re holding our annual end of summer club bbq!

All full and social members, and their immediate families, are welcome.

Meet to the right of the main carpark for 10am - Look out for the OddSox gazebo and flags.

In previous years we’re held several rides to cover all abilities from the regular head-bangers right down to beginner and kids rides. So there’s no excuse not to come along.

In addition, there will be a FREE bbq.......... hence the name of the ride!

The club will be laying on hot food, cakes, nibbles etc and plenty of non-alco drinks.

(non-members are £5 which also includes a FREE social membership!!!)

PLEASE NOTE THO!

As this event is catered, I need to know how many people are coming down so I can buy food accordingly.

So far Ive got about 5 names, but expect many more once this email has gone out.

Therefore if ure planning on coming please let me know by Friday.

Please also note:

- There wont be a local 10am ride from Beamish this sunday;

- Weeksy n Ivan are planning on holding the monthly beginners / easy ride at Hamsterely bbq too.

Lastly, Im needing some helpers for the bbq. So if anyone is coming along and isn’t riding or has a kind hearted other half prepared to help out please let me know as itll be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

Tont

chairman@beamishoddsox.co.uk - 07941720596

Previous

Next
HomeHomeEventsEventsRaces and Sport...Races and Sport...This Weekend - End of Summer BBQThis Weekend - End of Summer BBQ