HomeHomeEventsEventsHolidaysHolidaysEaster Camping Trip - 2017Easter Camping Trip - 2017
Previous

Next
New Post
13/03/2017 13:47

Hi Folks,

Its till a few weeks till the new programme is out so I thought Id better put something out about Easter to Peebles.

DATES: Friday 14th to Monday 17th April.

Along with Barend (and actually pre-dating it) the clubs Easter trip Peebles is a firm favourite.
As previous years we’ll be staying on the Rossetta site on the outskirts of town: www.rosettaholidaypark.com
This gives great access to the Glentress / Innerleithen ctrs, the fantastic natural trails...........and the local town centre for a few cheeky sherbets.

I’ve reserved some camping pitches (all with electric) for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
The normal price for these is £75 but they’ve given us a good discounted rate of £60...... which the club will also be subsidising! Woo-hoo!
(Same subsidy will also be paid to campervans and caravans)

NOTE – subsidy is per pitch NOT per person!

Sooooo............ to be part of this great weekend.
   1 – Ring the Rosetta on 01721 720770;
   2 – Tell them you are part of the OddSox group and mention my name;
   3 – PAY for your pitch/van;
   4 – Let me know you’ve booked;
   5 – Turn up for the weekend and get your club subsidy from me in cash!

Easy!! 

They also do caravan rentals, but best be quick as they’re going fast!
Jen Waller is after a caravan share if anyone is booking one.
Let me kno if you are and Ill pass on her details.

Everyone is welcome to come along, but as the club is chipping u’ll need to be a FULL MEMBER to get a subsidised pitch tho.
However, WAGS, kids or dogs are all free!

Its not just for the adults either, all our kids love getting up into glentress for a pedal too.

Also the site generally have events on over the weekend:
Ie Fancy dress competition, sports and activity camps, arts n craft workshops, egg painting and an Easter egg hunt.
(There was a mad dance-off with the Easter Bunny last year that Mrs Tont and Sam Askey managed to win!)

There’s also a evening BBQ planned for the adults and some other stuff they’re pulling together.

Will send out some ride schedules closer to the date.

Any questions in meantime please let me know.

Cheers
Tont.

chairman@beamishoddsox.co.uk - 07941720596

Previous

Next
HomeHomeEventsEventsHolidaysHolidaysEaster Camping Trip - 2017Easter Camping Trip - 2017