HomeHomeEventsEventsHolidaysHolidaysThe Maloja Palace Hotel nr St Moritz - Nadine HunterThe Maloja Palace Hotel nr St Moritz - Nadine Hunter
Previous

Next
New Post
12/02/2013 07:43

Received from nadine.biscaretti@btopenworld.com

Dear All,

I hope you don’t mind me writing to you as we would very much like to introduce our Hotel, The Maloja Palace to you in the hope that you may wish to consider visiting us in the near future. The Engadine valley has 400 kilometres of mountain biking bliss: the well-signed Engadine bike routes show you the way. Anyone seeking the most spectacular ascent, the most stunning panorama or the most beautiful trail can profit from the insider knowledge of the local experts and fortunately in the Engadine there are plenty of them, offering professionally organised tours for all abilities. Please visit the following site to discover more about this extraordinary valley and the challenging and varied bike tours on offer: www.engadin.stmoritz.ch/sommer/en/act... 

The Maloja Palace is located in the heart of the Swiss Alps just 15 kilometres from St Moritz. Built in 1884 for the Belgian Count Camille de Renesse, the Palace today remains a grand refined building offering a charming relaxed and family atmosphere.

The Maloja Palace was bought by the present owner, Amedeo Clavarino in 2006 and has 85 bedrooms of which 50 are suites (equipped with kitchenettes and sofa beds) which have been beautifully restored to high standard and also 90 rooms which remain in the refuge style (bunk beds) ideal for schools and big group some of which have en suite bathrooms and some share. These can also be used for staff i.e. nannies, chauffers etc

Within the Maloja Palace grounds, the Club House is a wonderful Chalet style building, very close but can be run totally separately from the main Hotel. This has double rooms and suites all beautifully restored and its own catering facilities and entertainment areas. This is ideal for groups of up to 25 people.

So whether you are catering for just a couple looking for a beautiful suite in this extraordinary historical building in Engadine overlooking lake Sils or, 20 friends looking for a fantastic chalet style set up or, a large group like a school or college looking for a great package deal for their golfing around St Moritz, look no further as Maloja can offer you all of this and in surroundings that everybody will find breath taking.

The Maloja Palace Hotel has vast reception rooms, a ball room and can sit up to 600 guests in its elegant dining room which also make it the ideal location for conferences, seminars and large charity events. The Hotel has a small Gym, a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi and our aim is to soon have beauty therapy treatments and a hairdresser available.

Prices for double rooms and suites in the Maloja Palace and the Clubhouse chalet are as follows: double rooms from 124 CHF and suites from 190 CHF per night. This includes weekly cleaning. (Suites have a double sofa bed so can be shared by 4 people).These are likely to fluctuate to up to 50% during weekends and during peak season and down 25% during the low season. (Weekly prices start from 465 CFH per room)

Prices for the Refuge rooms (bunk beds) are as follows: starting from 200CHF for a room for two people with en suite bathroom and from 280CHF for a room for 4 people with a sharing bathroom (not en suite). 

Please visit our sites: www.malojapalace.com and www.malojaclubhouse.com

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on 07557 357346 or email on nadine.biscaretti@btopenworld.com and I will be very happy to answer further questions you may have on this little known jewel of the Swiss Alps.

I look forward to speaking to you soon and we would be delighted to invite you  to spend a couple of days at Maloja anytime after the 15th of April so that you may get a better understanding of how special the place actually is.

Kind regards,

Nadine

Nadine Biscaretti di Ruffia Hunter
Business Mobile: +44 (0)7557357346
Private Mobile: +44 (0)7764685843
nadine.biscaretti@btopenworld.com

It will soon be snowing again

Previous

Next
HomeHomeEventsEventsHolidaysHolidaysThe Maloja Palace Hotel nr St Moritz - Nadine HunterThe Maloja Palace Hotel nr St Moritz - Nadine Hunter