HomeHomeEventsEventsHolidaysHolidaysEaster Camping WeekendEaster Camping Weekend
Previous

Next
New Post
25/03/2014 12:35

(The new Spring programme is almost ready to publish but in the meantime here’s a quick heads up about Easter.............)

The Easter weekend is very late in April this year so we’re decided to put it in the programme as a camping trip to Peebles.

As previous years we’ll be staying on the Rossetta site in the middle of Peebles: www.rosettaholidaypark.com
This gives great access to the Glentress / Innerleithen ctrs, the fantastic natural trails...........and the local town center for a few cheeky sherbets.

Ive booked for 10 pitches (all with electric) for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Std price for these is £70 but they’ve given us a good discount and the club will also be subsidising 50% of the cost.

All of that means is we’ll get the whole weekend for just £25 per pitch!
(That’s inc camper vans too)

As the club is chipping u’ll need to be a full member to get a subsidised pitch tho.
However, you’re more than welcome to bring along ure WAGS & kids – they’re free!

Speaking of WAGS n kids, the site have said they’ll be putting on events over the weekend.
Ive asked them to send me further details but they have said it’ll be along the lines of:
Fancy dress competition, sports and activity camps, arts n craft workshops, egg painting and an Easter egg hunt.

There’s also a evening BBQ planned for the adults and some other stuff they’re pulling together.

Plus Edinburgh is just over the hill for a days shopping or a trip to the zoo and there always a day in the famous Peebles Hydro for a bit of pampering!

Plenty to keep everyone entertained then.......... and who knows, we may even have time to slip in a bike ride or three :D

Sooooo............ please let me kno ASAP if you want a pitch for this fantastic weekend.

It’s on a first come basis but the £25 MUST be paid in advance to secure a pitch.
You can give this to any of the committee or direct by bank transfer (see DC for account details if u don’t have them already).

Any questions please let me know.

Cheers
Tont.

chairman@beamishoddsox.co.uk - 07941720596

Previous

Next
HomeHomeEventsEventsHolidaysHolidaysEaster Camping WeekendEaster Camping Weekend